Thursday, June 24, 2010

Papelotes.

I had every intention of blogging tonight.  My week was insane.  I think I am busier than I was a couple of months ago, or maybe it just seems a hundred times crazier because it's all in the wrong language.  I don't know.  But it's nuts.  Last weekend, I had my first ultra-fascinating Peruvian party and feast experience for Father's Day.  I have a ton of pics.  I am going horseback riding and camping at some ruins tomorrow - so there will be a ton more.  I suppose I will try and do them all at once on Sunday, though I seem to have promised a huge pack of local children that I would play futbol with them on Sunday....

We'll see how this goes.  Everything is awesome.  Really, really awesome.  Pics will arrive.  Need sleep ahora.

No comments:

Post a Comment